Friday, March 30, 2012

Lucky winners of FreeSpirit Fresh Cut are . . .

We randomly selected our winners for FreeSpirit Fresh Cut fabrics, by Heather Bailey. The winners of Fresh Cut Flannel are DanaK-WaterPenny, Columbus, OH; Rebeckah Austin, Orange County, CA; Jennie P, North Carolina.  Winners of Fresh Cut Laminate fabrics Missy from Missy Stitches; Meredith and SueSmileAlot.  Round of applause please!

Watch in April for our installment from Valori Wells who will talk about her new FreeSpirit Collection, Cocoon.  Happy Sewing! Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

3 comments:

SueSmilesAlot said...

I can't wait to see more of Cocoon. I love Valori's Wrenly collection! I just bought some of it yesterday. It's gorgeous fabric

Carrie P. said...

congrats to the winners.

Rebeckah Austin said...

I actually Won!!! Sweet, I am very excited!